The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that
The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that the only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him; and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him and show your distrust. – Henry L. Stimson
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Be rich to yourself and poor to your friends
Previous Posts :
- If you really do put a small value upon yourself rest
- God must become an activity in our consciousness
- Love is everything its cracked up to be It really
- Every time you state what you want or believe youre t
- The most potent muse of all is our own inner child
- Nobody has things just as he would like them The thing
- I cant think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bat
- It is best to do things systematically since we are on
- Do not trust all men but trust men of worth the forme
- One of the things about equality is not just that you b
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.