Resentment is anger directed at others at what they di
Resentment is anger directed at others–at what they did or did not do. – Peter McWilliams
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The difference between a moral man and a man of honor i
Previous Posts :
- If you really do put a small value upon yourself rest
- God must become an activity in our consciousness
- Love is everything its cracked up to be It really
- Every time you state what you want or believe youre t
- The most potent muse of all is our own inner child
- Nobody has things just as he would like them The thing
- I cant think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bat
- It is best to do things systematically since we are on
- Do not trust all men but trust men of worth the forme
- One of the things about equality is not just that you b
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.