Ive been over what Im supposed to say and Ive got
[I’ve] been over what I’m supposed to say and I’ve got to tell you, it’s pretty persuasive stuff, but is it the whole truth? It’s a slice of truth, a morsel, a fraction. It’s a piece of the pie, certainly not the whole enchilada, and now that I’ve been thinking about it, I don’t think I could tell the whole truth about anything. That’s a pretty heavy burden, because we all just view the world through this little piece of coke bottle. Is there such a thing as objective truth? I wonder. – Jeff Melvoin
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Prosperity is only an instrument to be used not a deit
Previous Posts :
- If you really do put a small value upon yourself rest
- God must become an activity in our consciousness
- Love is everything its cracked up to be It really
- Every time you state what you want or believe youre t
- The most potent muse of all is our own inner child
- Nobody has things just as he would like them The thing
- I cant think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bat
- It is best to do things systematically since we are on
- Do not trust all men but trust men of worth the forme
- One of the things about equality is not just that you b
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.